In today’s rapidly evolving tech landscape, No-Code/Low-Code development is transforming the way we create and deploy software solutions. Charos Boboyorova, a trailblazer in the No-Code/Low-Code space, has made an impact on the industry despite her non-technical background in economics.
In this exclusive interview, we delve into Charos’s journey, her experiences working with notable clients, and her thoughts on the future of No-Code/Low-Code development. We also discuss her involvement in the Forbes Technology Council and her role as a mentor on ADP List, along with her excitement for the upcoming tech conferences in 2023. Join us as we explore the fascinating world of No-Code/Low-Code development with Charos Boboyorova.
- Can you share how you first became interested in No-Code/Low-Code development despite your background in economics?
Charos Boboyorova: My interest in No-Code/Low-Code development began during my time at university, where I took some computer science classes as electives. These classes exposed me to the world of software development, and I became passionate about finding ways to bridge the gap between my economics background and my newfound love for technology. I was drawn to No-Code/Low-Code development as it allowed me to create software solutions without needing a formal computer science education.
- How did you manage to transition from an economics graduate to an accomplished No-Code developer?
Charos Boboyorova: I began by dedicating my free time to learning about No-Code/Low-Code development through online resources, webinars, and workshops. I experimented with various platforms and started building small projects to hone my skills. Networking within the No-Code community and attending industry events also played a crucial role in my transition.
- You’ve been invited to join the prestigious Forbes Technology Council, where you write articles on No-Code/Low-Code development. How does this platform help amplify your message and promote the adoption of No-Code technologies?
Charos Boboyorova: The Forbes Technology Council provides me with a platform to share my insights and experiences with a broader audience, including business leaders and entrepreneurs. By writing articles on the benefits and potential of No-Code/Low-Code development, I aim to inspire more people to explore these technologies and contribute to the ongoing conversation in the tech community.
– In addition to your contributions to the Forbes Technology Council, you also mentor aspiring No-Code developers on ADP List. What motivated you to take on this mentoring role, and what do you hope to achieve?
Charos Boboyorova: Mentoring has always been a passion of mine, as I believe in empowering others to reach their full potential. Through my mentor account on ADP List, I can share my knowledge and experience with aspiring No-Code developers, helping them navigate the challenges they may face and guiding them towards success in their projects. My ultimate goal is to foster a strong and supportive No-Code community that drives innovation and enables more people to make a difference in the tech industry.
- You have worked with some notable clients like John Deere and Dole Food Company. Can you share your approach to working with large organizations and ensuring their unique requirements are met?
Charos Boboyorova: When working with large organizations, I prioritize understanding their specific needs and business processes. I collaborate closely with their teams to identify the problems they are trying to solve and tailor the No-Code/Low-Code solution accordingly. Frequent communication, agile development practices, and thorough testing are essential in ensuring the final product meets their expectations and provides real value.
- What do you consider your most significant achievement in the No-Code/Low-Code space so far?
Charos Boboyorova: My most significant achievement is the successful implementation of the financial app for John Deere, which has streamlined their financial operations and improved efficiency. This project demonstrated the power and flexibility of No-Code/Low-Code technologies in addressing complex business challenges, and it has opened doors to further opportunities within the industry.
- How do you stay updated on the latest trends and developments in the No-Code/Low-Code industry?
Charos Boboyorova: I actively participate in online forums, follow industry thought leaders on social media, and subscribe to newsletters from leading No-Code/Low-Code platforms. Additionally, I attend webinars, workshops, and conferences to stay updated on the latest trends, technologies, and best practices in the industry.
- Speaking of conferences, are there any specific tech conferences in 2023 that you’re particularly looking forward to attending?
Charos Boboyorova: Yes, I’m excited about attending several tech conferences in 2023. Some of the events I’m looking forward to are the Web Summit, SaaStr Annual, and TNW Conference. These conferences provide excellent opportunities to learn from industry experts, discover emerging technologies, and network with like-minded professionals.
- As the No-Code/Low-Code industry continues to grow, what advice would you give to newcomers who are interested in pursuing a career in this field?
Charos Boboyorova: My advice for newcomers would be to start by experimenting with different No-Code/Low-Code platforms to find the one that best suits their needs and interests. Invest time in learning the core principles of software development, user experience design, and project management. Engage with the No-Code community by joining forums, attending events, and seeking mentorship from experienced professionals. Lastly, be persistent and keep building projects to hone your skills and build a strong portfolio.
- Can you share some of the most valuable lessons you’ve learned during your journey as a No-Code developer?
Charos Boboyorova: One of the most valuable lessons I’ve learned is the importance of understanding the needs and goals of the end-user. Creating a solution that genuinely solves their problem and provides a seamless user experience is paramount to the success of any No-Code/Low-Code project. Additionally, I’ve learned that collaboration, effective communication, and adaptability are essential in navigating the ever-evolving tech landscape.
- Lastly, how do you envision the future of No-Code/Low-Code development, and what role do you hope to play in shaping that future?
Charos Boboyorova: I believe the future of No-Code/Low-Code development will be defined by increased accessibility, more advanced capabilities, and tighter integration with emerging technologies. As a No-Code developer and advocate, I hope to play an active role in promoting the adoption of these technologies, fostering a supportive community, and driving innovation that can positively impact various industries and people’s lives.