Are you having difficulty in choosing the best antivirus software? If you come to think of it, the internet offers a lot of best software and apps for Windows and Mac computers, as well as iOS and Android devices, to keep yourself safe from malware and viruses. Nowadays, it’s really hard to look for antivirus software than real-time protection against viruses and adds features such as password management, VPN, firewall, parental controls, internet security, and protection against identity theft.
And I know, choosing the right antivirus software package for you entails a lot of trial. Of course, you’ll gonna install and examine how it will work. Majority will acquire a simple free package that handles the basics while others benefit from more antivirus does not offer deep protections.
Apparently, majority of the antivirus software and apps offer a free trial, and it might be a good idea to make use of this, so you can see whether the software fits in with your device.
Fret not, these are the best antivirus software and apps that may help you.
Kaspersky Total Security
There’s a lot to like about Kaspersky Total Security. Right at the top of the list is its near-perfect malware detection score along with a negligible effect on system performance. Kaspersky Total Security sits in the background discreetly until you need its help.
Then there’s the five-device license that you get with a yearly subscription that covers Windows, Mac, iPhone and iPad, and Android devices. This is a great benefit in that you don’t need to spend extra money or go through a different learning curve on each platform.
Kaspersky Total Security is also fully-featured and comes with a huge range of features:
- Blocks viruses, cryptolockers, and other threats
- Protects payments
- Secures passwords and images of personal documents
- Encrypts data you send & receive online with a built-in VPN (200MB/day/device)
- Stops webcam spies watching you in your home
- Advanced parental controls
Bitdefender Total Security 2020
Bitdefender Total Security 2020 is a great package for people with a lot of devices to protect because a single license covers five devices, ranging from PCs and Macs, to iOS and Android devices. This offers great value for money and means less messing about with different solutions.
Bitdefender Total Security 2020 is also packed with features:
- Unbeatable threat detection to stop sophisticated malware
- Multi-layer ransomware protection to keep your files safe
- Secure VPN for complete online privacy, 200MB/day/device
- Advanced parental controls to keep your kids safe online
- Minimal impact on your system performance
Norton 360 Deluxe
Norton 360 Deluxe is a one-size-fits-all package for those looking to protect up to five PCs, Macs, or iOS and Android devices for a year’s subscription.
Norton 360 Deluxe includes:
- Multi-layered, advanced security helps protect against existing and emerging malware threats to your devices
- Browse anonymously and securely with a no-log VPN
- Dark Web monitoring that will notify users if personal information is discovered
- Password manager
- Parental controls
- SafeCam webcam security
Norton 360 Deluxe also comes with 50GB of cloud storage for users, which is a great way to backup precious and irreplaceable files.
Oddly, Norton doesn’t offer a file shredder, file encryption, or a secure web browser as part of Norton 360 Deluxe (or any of its offerings).
Kaspersky Free Antivirus
Kaspersky Free Antivirus goes beyond just being a free antivirus package and now includes more advanced features, including:
- Secure VPN
- Password management
- Personalized security alerts
- Account check
Kaspersky Free Antivirus is compatible with Windows, iOS, and Android.
Microsoft Windows Defender
Built into Windows so there’s nothing to download, Microsoft Windows Defender is free and offers real-time protection with no fuss, hassles, or subscriptions to renew.
Microsoft Windows Defender offers:
- Realtime protection, as well as the ability to scan files and folders
- Updates delivered via the cloud
- Ransomware protection