Do you want to Write for Us?
Yes?! You‘re in the right place. We are always looking for new and experience writers. If you’ve got what it takes to educate our readers and move our industry forward, we want you to be part of the team.
Since we have several visitors reading our stories, we want your article to be at its best, and, of course, we’ll push you to get there. Once accepted as our contributor, you’ll get feedback from our team editor to help you improve your article. Be patient with revisions as this will be part of your routine to improve your style.
Publishing your article in The Chicago Journal is rewarding. Thousands of readers, and who knows, your potential employers, clients, or any publishers will read your writeups and love your work, instant opportunity. Also, you will learn a lot in the process—about communicating your ideas, writing, and even about the topics that you thought you already knew so well when you started.
Start by reading and understanding our short and simple GUIDELINES
- Articles should be 700 to 1200 words.
- We want original articles for our readers. We will not accept content that has already been published online or offline.
- All topics in-line with Business, Entertainment, Health, Politics, Sports and Technology related articles are welcome in The Chicago Journal.
- Facts, data, and quotes from third-party resources must be cited. When quoting from a source, identify the source in clear terms and also provide a hyperlink if the source is available online.
- Please double-check grammar and spelling before submitting your final article.
- Please do not include any of your own images. We publish all of our articles using Shutterstock images to ensure copyright clearance.
- LINKS: Our focus is to provide our readers with practical and valuable advice. This is not the appropriate magazine to directly advertise your product, service and or business. We allow contributors to insert 1-3 links within the body of the article. All links are reviewed by our editors. Any links that may be considered advertisements, solicitations, homepage, and service page may be removed by our editors at their discretion.
- When submitting your article, make sure to read all the guidelines. Sending your article means you hereby AGREE to the terms and conditions of Guest Post Submission. Requests for deletion of links or articles will not be honored.
- Send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org or create a contributor’s account below.
Note: Due to large number of daily submissions, please understand that it may take up to 7 business days for your article to be approved and published. If you do not hear from us within 7 business days, please feel free to email us at email@example.com and one of our editors will provide you with further assistance. Please note that we do not accept press releases for publishing on the TheChicagoJournal.com website.
Contributor’s Account Registration
Already have an account? Click here to LOGIN.
Only administrators can add new users.